Digital Marketing Manager
The role holder is passionate soccer fan, with the objective and mission to elevate pro soccer in Canada and responsible for leading, developing and enhancing digital marketing strategies and digital channel marketing campaigns, ensuring these strategies address business requirements, and generate best possible returns. The role holder is also responsible for evaluating the efficiency of digital and personalized e-marketing initiatives and provides recommendations to enhance operational efficiency.
- Lead the strategy, build-out and execution of key digital marketing experiences for the CPL – this could include innovation in commerce, service, experience and media.
- Manages the brand integration and promotional strategies for websites, mobile applications, etc., to drive brand awareness, consumer traffic and conversions.
- Understand supporter needs, identify a market opportunity, define the vision, and influence the team on a digital-first strategy and execution.
- Seasonal digital marketing executions: develop and execute digital marketing plans, according to CPL objectives and digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with Partnerships/Sales team in delivering the most premium, innovative and engaging brand and product experiences.
- Setting up community vision and plans leveraging all CPL digital marketing touchpoints
- Evaluates and monitors the performance of digital and social marketing channels and campaigns to ensure operational effectives and enhancement
- Plans SEO, SEM, CRM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Grows the social media audience and maintains high levels of engagement and brand interest, with a focus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, etc.
- Continuously iterating on how we connect and engage with our supporters through digital touch points, leveraging CPL community platforms where appropriate
- Connect with clubs’ digital leads for approving final executional plans
- Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Manage processes, timelines and budget
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience in related industry
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Business.
- Strong strategic thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Expert understanding of digital and social landscape, trends and consumer social behavior
- Passionate and knowledgeable about soccer and the culture around it.
- Have prior experience in digital and/or community activations at leading consumer centric companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to coordinate with other functions, departments, external stakeholders
- Have good judgment and decision-making skills